Task Medium Kevlar
- Kevlar® slash-resistant palm liner
- Reinforced fingertips
- Durable synthetic palm with Hatch® touchscreen technology in all fingers
- All-soft cuff, to flex around a wristwatch, provides comfort and freedom of movement
- Patented trigger finger Cut-Ring to ensure no unraveling when glove tip is cut off
- Ergo-Cut™ Floating Thumb design puts less strain on tendons and skin, for a comfortable fit and greater dexterity
- Articulated strap accommodates a larger watch, offers personalized adjustability
Hatch Task Medium Kevlar gloves are comfortable, lightweight and durable, with the added benefit of palm protection cut and slash-resistant Kevlar® liner. Whilst still being able to provide maximum dexterity for law enforcement personnel.
No extra stitches or seams along the pads of the fingers ensure excellent tactility during pat-downs, manipulation of small objects such as handcuff keys, and firearms handling. Touchscreen technology is embedded into the materials of all fingertips, which are reinforced for additional protection.