Fire Resistant Mechanic’s Glove
- Ergonomically designed goatskin leather palm with foam reinforcements in the finger and the knuckle areas
- Abrasion resistant heel pads
- Flexible goatskin and NOMEX® back with ergonomically split foam protection
- NOMEX® material will not support flame or combust up to 800°F
- Double-layered, reinforced leather cradle
- Elasticized wrists with hook and loop closures
Now, with the added protection of fire resistance, the Hatch Mechanic’s glove protects your hands, provides a superior grip when using heavy tools and features NOMEX® on the back of the abrasion and tear resistance over cowhide, and is known for its natural fire-resistance capabilities.